Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Determination

This is a word I never understood. Born in a family who provides me with everything, friends who help me in any situation, and a God that loves me in any type of circumstances. It is just fair to say I am born without any need to push myself further. What more the determination to achieve greatness. Nothing I do in life so far is a fruit of my determination. Most of the things I wanted to do is done half-way. So, today I would like to ask myself a question. Are you determined enough to take on the whole world?

Running 21km will be the on the 18th November. It seems that this will be the last marathon on the old Penang Bridge. Aha! My first 21 will be in the old one, my first 42 will be on the new bridge! Woohoo! Hopefully I will still be running next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment